When you compare what customers want to what your business offers, you may notice a mismatch between the words you use to market your business and the terms your customers use.
AI tools like Conversation Intelligence can help you:
- Discover precisely usable, highly relevant key terms and phrases from conversations.
- Quickly summarize call details to more proactively address issues before they become bigger problems.
- Save valuable time compared to manually listening to calls.
How AI can improve your keyword targeting strategy
With the insights you gain with AI, you can automatically:
- Identify The most frequently spoken words and phrases of your customers at a glance.
- Map their keyword frequency to spot new keyword trends.
- Use Use the insights from your insights to refine your SEO and keyword bidding strategies and respond appropriately to customer sentiment.
For example, a personal injury law firm might receive multiple calls about scooter accidents, but may not previously have realized that this was even an area of opportunity.
However, due to the strong uptrend in this CI-branded buzzword, the company could open up an entirely new line of business for scooter accidents.
Find out more ways AI can help you target the most effective words and phrases to meet your customers where they are on their journey – download the CallRail e-book.
Tip 3: Apply AI insights to accelerate your content generation
While it’s not advisable to rely entirely on AI writing tools, they can certainly help speed up the content creation process.
If you want to improve the quality and relevance of your content, conversation intelligence can fill in the gaps left by a typical AI generator.
This is how you adapt content to the specific needs of your target group
Use CI to gain valuable insights into what your customers really want and apply that data to your content strategy using the following steps:
- Discover popular terms and phrases your customers use when calling.
- Questions an AI content creation tool like ChatGPT to create content themes or even a rough draft based on these insights.
- Remember to edit the AI content and give it your own unique touch before hitting publish.
Whether you’re writing a blog post, landing page, email, or copy, CI can help take out some of the guesswork and streamline your process.
Conversation Intelligence uses powerful AI technology to transcribe and analyze your customer calls with near-human accuracy.
Start creating higher-quality content that meets the needs of your audience more efficiently. Download your copy of the CallRail AI eBook.
Tip 4: Use AI to improve your campaign optimization strategy
The most important thing you can do is automatically qualify leads and convert them into conversions through a direct integration with Google Ads.
When you connect your AI tool directly to Google Ads, Google Ads not only understands which keywords and ad creative lead to calls, but also which of those calls leads to a hot lead or paying customer.
This allows Google Ads to bid smarter on the keywords or creative that really drive sales, not just calls or clicks.
By identifying the sources of your best leads, you can allocate your advertising budget more effectively and only spend on the most qualified leads, resulting in a higher return on investment (ROI).
This is especially helpful when your advertising budget is limited.
How to optimize and manage your qualified leads
Start implementing AI into your campaign strategy with these three steps:
- Set up CallRail Google Ads integration.
- rail Views as Conversions.
- Use The insights to optimize your Google Ad campaigns with the best keywords and creative to get more conversions.
To learn more about optimizing your campaigns with Conversation Intelligence, download your copy of the e-book today.
Tip 5: Increase conversions and efficiency with marketing automation
If you want to increase conversion rates and improve the efficiency of your marketing and sales teams, marketing automation is a powerful tool.
By combining user data and predictive analytics, AI can help predict what customers want.
Leverage AI to automatically deliver personalized offers to your customers at just the right time, based on insights from past online behaviors.
3 Powerful Marketing Automation Tools to Improve Your Strategy
Looking for ways to automate your marketing efforts? Here are some powerful options to increase your efficiency:
- AI-powered chatbots can be used to answer common customer questions, make product recommendations, and even fulfill orders automatically.
- conversational intelligence can be a powerful tool for analyzing your calls and automatically qualifying leads based on specific mentioned keywords or phrases. Marketing and sales teams can then follow up on qualified leads and use automated notifications for freshness and relevance.
- CI integration with CRM solutions is a way to customize automation and communications based on marketing source and track content engagement via phone calls. For example, you can set up an automation to send an email to every lead whose call lasts longer than a minute.
When you access the data needed to better understand the entire customer journey, you can measure the effectiveness of all your marketing touchpoints.
Learn more about how AI can power your marketing strategy through automation.
Use Conversation Intelligence for advanced call analysis
Recent advances in the accuracy of AI speech recognition offer exciting new marketing opportunities, especially for businesses that rely on interacting with customers over the phone.
As a call-intensive business, it can be overwhelming to manage and analyze a large number of calls – this is where conversation intelligence comes in.
How conversation intelligence can improve your marketing results
Using powerful AI trained on over 650,000 hours of speech data with an accuracy close to that of human transcribers, CallRail’s Conversational Intelligence is just the tool you need to complete your call-related tasks faster and more effectively.
CI automatically transcribes and analyzes all your incoming and outgoing calls and is specifically designed to understand conversations with near-human accuracy – that means:
- More accurate keyword detection.
- More accurate automatic tagging and lead qualification.
- More accurate sentiment analysis.
- Save your team hundreds of hours of labor-intensive work.
By using AI technology to analyze customer calls, businesses can gain a deeper understanding of customers’ needs, preferences and pain points.
This wealth of data can help improve marketing strategies, customer experiences, and overall business outcomes.
Unlock your marketing potential with CallRail’s Conversation Intelligence
Ready to use AI-powered conversation intelligence technology to improve your calling strategy?
Are you ready to finally unleash your full marketing potential and outperform your competition?
Take the first step and start your free CI trial now!
From research and SEO discoverability to content creation and campaign optimization, Conversation Intelligence is the solution you need to refine your process and maximize results.
Download the CallRail e-book to learn more about using CI to turn your calls into a competitive advantage.