September 5, 2023
Apple Arcade is launching four new games in September, including Cypher 007, Japanese Rural Life Adventure, Junkworld and My Talking Angela 2+
More than 40 games are also getting fun updates this month, including the #1 arcade hit Hello Kitty Island Adventure
This September, Apple Arcade is launching four exciting new games, all ad-free and with no in-app purchases. Cipher 007 is an all-new James Bond experience that immerses players in a modern take on a spy adventure game. Experience Agent 007 like never before in the only Bond game available on mobile. Players will also love immersing themselves in the slow pace of life in the Japanese countryside Japanese adventure in rural life, a cozy life simulation game set against the stunning backdrop of Japan’s changing seasons; in a Competition Junkworld, a tower defense game with treacherous terrain and dynamic heroes; and stay busy in the big city My talking Angela 2+the popular virtual pet game from the creators of the hit Talking Tom & Friends Series.
September also brings entertaining updates to popular games on the service, including recently released global hits Hello Kitty Island Adventures. The enchanting life simulation game in which players form friendships with their favorite Sanrio characters while exploring a massive island with a magical underwater world has received a fan rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. The upcoming update will be available on September 29th and will include a spooky celebration and bring new visitors to the island: Baku, Cherry and Berry. This month, Jetpack Joyride 2 is also celebrating its one-year anniversary on Apple Arcade with two new game modes and mini-events WHAT FOR THE CAR?, Cityscapes: Sim Builder, Angry Birds Reloadedand more exciting updates will be revealed.
For more information about new games available this month, check out the Coming Soon section of the Arcade tab in the App Store, including (in order of release):
My Talking Angela 2+ (Outfit7 Limited): September 8th
From the creators of Talking Tom & Friends, My Talking Angela 2+ is a virtual pet game that makes every day more stylish and entertaining. Players help Angela, a fashionable cat, stay busy in her big city home by practicing new dance moves, baking delicious treats, creating original music, and designing jewelry. A variety of mini-games and puzzles keep players on their toes as they test their skills and reflexes.
Japanese Rural Life Adventure (GAME START LLC): September 15
This cozy life simulation game is presented in a beautiful and carefully designed pixel art style. Farm, cook, fish, gather, explore and experience the beautiful changing seasons of Japan. Players can also enjoy traditional Japanese festivals such as Hatsumōde, Ōmisoka and Tsukimi, where they can meet and make friends with neighboring villagers as they adventure into rural life.
Junkworld (Ironhide SA): September 22nd
Fans of tower defense games like Bloons TD 6 will love Junkworld. Full of daring adventures, dangerous areas and dubious companions, Junkworld finds players commanding the resourceful Scavenger clan. Build towers, use special forces and gadgets, and train amazing heroes to survive the chaos of post-apocalyptic tactical battles. With a roster of dynamic heroes, a wide range of towers, a choice of creative tactics and 80 challenging levels, players can use their tactical skills as they lead their faction to victory.
Cypher 007 (Tilting Point LLC): September 29th
Inspired by 60 years of espionage art, players traverse a landscape that celebrates this famous spy universe and experience some of James Bond’s most famous moments and extraordinary adventures. Blofeld, criminal mastermind and boss of Spectre, has once again hatched a plan to sabotage Bond, his archenemy. This time, he’s harnessed a brainwashing technique called Cypher and imprisoned Bond in a mental prison, turning him into the ultimate double agent. In this top-down stealth action-adventure game, players help Agent 007 on his most challenging mission yet. You collect information, uncover secrets and use espionage skills to overcome immersive levels filled with obstacles, enemies and objectives that increase in difficulty as you progress. Complete missions to take down Blofeld and Specter once and for all. Players compete against other 007 agents around the world via leaderboards to prove they are the best spy of all time.
Prices and availability
- Apple Arcade is available for $4.99 (US) per month with a one-month free trial. Customers who purchase a new iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV will receive three months of Apple Arcade free.1
- Apple Arcade is part of Apple Ones Individual ($16.95 USA), family ($22.95 USA) and Premier ($32.95 US) Monthly plans with a one-month free trial.2
- Arcade Originals can be played on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV. App Store Greats are available on iPhone and iPad.
- With an Apple Arcade subscription, a family of up to six gets unlimited access to all games in the catalog.
- The availability of the 200+ titles on different devices varies depending on hardware and software compatibility. Some content may not be available in all regions.
- This offer is valid for new subscribers only. Apple Arcade costs $4.99 per month after the free trial. One subscription covers one Family Sharing group. Offer valid for three months after activation of the eligible device. The plan automatically renews until canceled. Restrictions and other conditions apply.
- The Apple One free trial only includes services not currently available through a free trial or subscription. The plan will automatically renew after the trial period until canceled. Restrictions and other conditions apply.
Apple Media Helpline