Google has introduced a new Ad Review Center for AdSense, Ad Manager and AdMob.
Five major changes have been added to the platform – all with the aim of improving the user experience for advertisers.
Below is a breakdown of what’s new.
- Larger area to display ads. The new Ad Review Center features an improved layout to maximize the area available to you to view ads.
- New, user-friendly filters. Google has added new filters to make selecting statuses like Allowed and Blocked quicker and easier.
- Mass actions are easier: The search engine has also introduced a prominent “Select All” button, so it is now easier to take action on ad pages.
- Simplified image search. The new Ad Review Center introduced a more prominent “Search by Image” button and improved search results. The requirements for the image search are now also displayed in the image selection dialog.
- Improved detailed view: Finally, the platform also updated the details view by adding an expandable Ad Information panel with more metadata and a new Similar Ads tab to make finding related ads quicker.
Why it matters to us. These new features have been introduced to increase the efficiency of ad management, simplify the advertiser’s tasks and potentially save them valuable time.
What Google says. A Google Ads spokesperson said in a statement:
- “We’re excited to introduce the new Ad Review Center for AdSense, Ad Manager and AdMob.”
- “We’ve spent a lot of time listening to feedback from publishers and partners, and we’ve made several investments to improve the experience for everyone.”
Deep dive. For more information, see the Ad Review Center overview.
New in search engine land