by Pleasure Hawkins
The Google Enterprise Profile Discussion board is peer-supported and managed primarily by a bunch of Product Consultants which have the flexibility to escalate points and circumstances to Google. You possibly can see an inventory of the present Product Consultants right here. It’s finest to publish on the discussion board if you would like suggestions on a specific situation you’re having with Google help, see one thing odd that you just really feel is perhaps a bug, or want clarification on a specific coverage.
The discussion board’s software program has not too long ago been flagging a ton of threads so folks which might be looking for assist there don’t get their questions answered as a result of the threads by no means publish stay. Unfortuantely, lots of the data we have to help customers on the discussion board additionally trigger the threads to look spammy, and thus get flagged. Luckly, Andy Kuiper discovered an answer for us. To keep away from having your publish get flagged, please do the next:
- Make the publish on the discussion board so simple as doable. Don’t embody any of your online business info on the publish (telephone quantity, handle, or e mail).
- Create a Google Doc with all the data we want on the discussion board to assist. It ought to embody:
- The enterprise title
- The enterprise handle
- The enterprise web site
- The hyperlink to the itemizing contained in the Google Enterprise Profile dashboard. If you go to google.com/enterprise and click on in your itemizing, copy and paste the URL that’s in your browser.
- The case ID in your communication with Google Assist (when you’ve got one) together with all the small print of what Google is telling you, or in the event that they’ve merely not acquired again to you. The case ID is often an extended multi-digit quantity that’s within the topic line of the e-mail you get from Google help.
- Be certain that the Google Doc is publicly viewable by anybody and embody the hyperlink to that doc on the discussion board publish.