Nominations at the moment are open for firms and teams to use for the 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards. Classes embody 1) Enterprise and Administration Innovation, 2) Know-how, Companies, and Analysis Innovation, or 3) Utility and Market Innovation.
For over a decade, Robotics Enterprise Evaluate’s RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards have highlighted probably the most inventive and influential improvements from world wide which have superior the state of robotics. Robotics Enterprise Evaluate is at the moment searching for nominations for the 2022 Robotics Innovation Awards.
Innovation and Transformation
For the robotics sector, the significance of innovation has by no means been larger. Innovation is important to success and long-term competitiveness amongst areas, vertical markets, particular person firms. Not solely can improvements lead to new services, however they’ll additionally rework industries and societies.
All Types of Innovation
At its core, every innovation begins with an thought that may affect, enhance, or create an answer. The solicitation and choice course of for the 2021 RBR50 understands that innovation can take many kinds – technological, enterprise, market, and funding – that act individually, or in confluence, to speed up robotics sector development. The sources for robotics innovation will be know-how, product, and providers suppliers, but additionally teachers and researchers, governmental and personal enterprise growth teams, and the funding neighborhood.
Find out how to Apply
The editors of Robotics Enterprise Evaluate are searching for submissions from firms, analysis and growth organizations, enterprise growth and funding teams, and others for consideration for the 2022 RBR50 awards.
- Every submission should discuss with an innovation that was initiated, launched, or executed between January 1, 2021 and February 1, 2022.
- Every submission should fall below considered one of three classes: 1. Enterprise and administration innovation; 2. Know-how, providers, and analysis innovation; or 3. Utility and market innovation (see descriptions beneath)
- The deadline to use is Friday, February 11, 2022.
Enterprise and Administration Innovation
Entries ought to describe enterprise and administration initiatives or practices that improve an organization’s business standing, foster robotics sector development, or enhance society. Modern enterprise and administration classes embody:
- Management – setting objectives and taking motion that ends in improved enterprise efficiency, outperforming the competitors, inspiring others, or different constructive conclusions
- Market engagement – actions that enhance the interplay between an organization and its clients, companions, or the robotics sector
- Enterprise fashions – novel approaches for promoting robotics services or products, together with market enlargement, new product introduction, acquisitions and investments, and extra
- Social good – initiatives that present a constructive social profit akin to bettering sustainability, encouraging variety, rising office security, and supporting underserved teams or communities
Analysis, Product Know-how, and Companies Innovation
Submissions ought to describe modern applied sciences or providers that entered the business market after January 2019.
- Major or Utilized Analysis – Analysis printed between January 1, 2020 and April 1, 2021 targeted on robotics, automation and supporting applied sciences and strategies which are anticipated to advance the business robotics sector.
- Product Introduction – Modern applied sciences and merchandise that had been launched and made out there on the market to people, firms and different teams within the industrial, business, public sector, and client markets.
- Companies Introduction – Contains newly launched enterprise, engineering or know-how providers. Examples embody design, growth and manufacturing providers, authorized providers, and Robotics-as-a-Service choices.
Utility and Market Innovation
These RBR50 entries ought to characteristic newly developed functions for particular sectors that ship worth, present entry to new markets, or enhance efficiency over present approaches by bettering productiveness, rising high quality, lowering prices, and many others. Markets embody:
- Building / demolition
- Protection / public security / safety
- Power / utilities
- Healthcare / medical / rehabilitation
- Retail / wholesale
- Provide chain / logistics
Advantages for RBR50 Honorees
The RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards presents know-how, product, and providers suppliers, together with researchers, enterprise growth organizations and funding teams, a novel branding, advertising and marketing and schooling alternative. Advantages for RBR50 honorees embody:
- A press launch asserting the winners of the 2021 RBR50 Innovation Awards will likely be despatched out over, in addition to pushed by way of WTWH Media’s Robotics Group intensive know-how and enterprise social media channels.
- A searchable itemizing and profiles of the 2021 RBR50 Innovation Award winners will likely be hosted on Robotics Enterprise Evaluate. RBR50 winners will likely be cited as a part of ongoing robotics protection all year long.
- 2021 RBR50 Innovation Award winners will likely be included in a particular RBR50 Innovation Award publication produced by The Robotic Report to be inserted into Design World Journal as print publication (40,000 circulation) and downloadable e-magazine.
- For a searchable itemizing of the 2021 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards winners click on HERE.
- To obtain The Robotic Report June 2021 Digital Version that includes the RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards click on HERE.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is an built-in media firm serving engineering, enterprise, and funding professionals by way of greater than 50 Web pages, 5 print publications, and lots of different technical and enterprise occasions. The “WTWH Community” consists of The Robotic Report, Collaborative Robotics Traits, and Robotics Enterprise Evaluate, on-line technical, enterprise, and funding information and data portals targeted on robotics and clever programs. WTWH Media additionally produces main in-person robotics conferences, together with the Robotics Summit & Expo, RoboBusiness, and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board, in addition to the RoboBusiness Direct on-line webinar program.